The air quality in your home is important and it important to limit toxins in your home space. There are some simple steps you can take so your family can breathe easier.
1. Open your windows and let fresh air in. Indoor air pollution aggravates allergies and asthma.
2. Leave your shoes at the door. Have a designated space for shoes by the front door.
3. Buy some air purifying plants. Get expertise on the best plants for your space, including low maintenance plants.
4. Skip the scented laundry products that release endocrine disruptors and carcinogens (including Tide and Bounce)
5. Go natural with your cleaners. Make your own or purchase the most effective store bought options.